Conditions for adding new coins to the KUNA Exchange
- 5000 KUN or 10 BTC for ERC20 or Waves tokens
- 10000 KUN or 20 BTC for coins that require an independent node (separate blockchain)
Application formPlease, fill this form
In case your application will be approved you need to provide all the information for adding your coin to the Exchange.
You are responsible for filling the pair with liquidity.
It's necessary to provide liquidity equivalent of 10 BTC for each order book and trading activity.
- if trade volume for the first 2 months lower then 30 BTC per month (for ERC20 and Waves tokens) or 60 BTC for other coins
- in case of of misleading users (additional mining of tokens, etc.), changes in the material terms of the project
- in case of scam and other fraudulent actions by the representatives of the project
- in other cases that can cause damage to users and/or Exchange
- in the case of technical problems on the coin side, resulting in a long inability to deposit and/or withdrawal of users funds
- in case of detection of previously unknown information about the project, which could significantly affect the decision to include the token listing
The Exchange reserves the right to exclude pair from listing without providing any explanation.